Strawberry Salad With Grilled Shrimp
Posted by ieatwise.com
Packed with vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols, strawberries are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food
- 2 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 2 cups strawberries, preferably sliced
- 2 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tbsp pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2 small green onions, sliced
- 11 lb shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients (except shrimp) in a large bowl. Toss gently.
- Make the dressing: Whisk the vinegar and mustard together in a small bowl; slowly whisk in olive oil. Add basil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the shrimp: Heat and oil an outdoor or stove-top grill. When hot, add shrimp and grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side until slightly charred and cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Divide salad among four plates. Arrange grilled shrimp on top.
- Drizzle dressing over each and serve.
|Nutritional Information||(per serving)|