Strawberry - spinach salad
Posted by ieatwise.com
The tiny strawberry is packed with vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants, and more. The combination with spinach helps the iron absorption from the spinach, therefore it’s a great idea for those who want to increase their iron levels!
Serves: 6 Total Time: 10 min
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6-oz baby spinach
- 16-oz strawberries, quartered
- 4-oz crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- Bottled red wine vinaigrette
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Toss together red onion and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with red wine vinaigrette; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.